Monday, February 10, 2014

A Compliment I Don't Deserve

    With just over thirty days to go until M.O.G. hits book stores - by far the most exciting thing is reading early reviews. After years of work I get to see if anyone actually likes what I worked so hard to create! 
     So far we've gotten some great reviews from big names like Publisher's Weekly and Kirkus. And we have also gotten a lot of really positive personal reviews from people on Goodreads and on Amazon. One reviewer wrote this line (below), that I had to re-read several times.

"he has had enough remarkable adventures to make him as close as I believe one could come to being a modern day Percy Fawcett"

To learn more about Fawcett, check out The Lost City of Z by David Grann - it is a great Amazon Adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment